Friday, August 17, 2012

Upcoming Events

Hello all!  I just wanted to share with you some upcoming events around Chatt town if you are in town and would like to check out Trades of Hope beautiful merchandise.
  • Friday, August 24th at 11:00 a.m. I will be on 3 Plus You with Julie Edwards on WRCB Channel 3 NBC affiliate (I believe this is channel 4 with the local cable companies).  I will be showcasing new items coming up for Fall!  Set the DVR to record now so you won't miss it :)
  • September 3 - 8 I will be at Jack and Jill kid's sale at Brainerd Village on Brainerd Rd.  I will have a booth featuring many new fall items!  I will be there booking fall parties as well, so come by and see me early to make sure we can reserve your party, I only have a limited number of slots left for fall shows!  Speaking of my limitations, there is only one of me, and lots of parties to attend, so I REALLY REALLY need help spreading the word about Trades of Hope.  I will have information on how to become a Compassion Entrepreneur and help me out with all of these parties!
  • I will be addressing my hometown congregation of Aspel United Methodist Church and 2 other circuit churches in September. date TBA.  This is my first speaking engagement to share my testimony and my call to help the world poverty crisis.  I will be sharing Trades of Hope artisans' stories and opportunity to buy products!  My entire commission from sales at this event will go to charity.  And from this I have decided that any church that wants me to speak at their small group, ladies ministry or congregation will receive my full commission from product sales to go to a charity of their choice.  I have been blessed so much by God that I hope this can be a small way to give back to his Kingdom.  
  •   And, last, I have just launched a Facebook Fan Page- with a giveaway!  Please go here and like my Facebook page and you will be entered into a contest to win a Trades of Hope gift valued at $20.  When I hit 100 likes, I will randomly select a winner!  Also, for every 100 additional likes between now and December 31, 2012, I will select additional winners.  So, the more likes I have, the more chances you have to win!  Please pass the word to all of your Facebook friends!
Ok, end of my shameless plugs for Trades of Hope :) Thank you for bearing with me and I hope that you entered my contest :)  If you already know that you want to host a party, become a compassion entrepreneur or if you would like more information, please don't wait until my events, comment below or email me now!

Blessings,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment